The all new XTE series offers a bold new look and all the features you need in 7 exciting models. Whether you want the protection of a full windshield or the room of a side console, the utility of a tiller or need the extra seating and family features of a sport model, we have the XTE for you!
|~ Tilt Steering||$599|
|~ Space-saving trailer swing tongue||$499|
|~ Humminbird PiranhaMAX 4 Colour fish/depth finder||$299|
|~ EZ-load trailer guides||$299|
|~ Driver's seat slider||$229|
|~ 12 volt power outlet||$139|
|~ Big wheel backsaver jack and dolly||$119|
|~ 2 deluxe rod holders||$79|
|~ Legend Quick Latch tie downs||$59|
|TOTAL PREMIUM PACKAGE VALUE||$2,351|
|For a limited time it's all yours FOR FREE.|
|We give you the most standard equipment.
|Maximum Capacity:||1744 lbs.|
|Towing Weight:||2534 lbs.|
- Injected and level foam floatation
- Large and practical slip-resistant side decks for easy boarding
- Treated 7-ply marine-grade plywood floor and decks
- Wave-slicing Deep-V hull with hard chines and extra-wide bottom - 10° reverse
- EZ-clean Dura-Deck vinyl floor in cockpit area and on all raised decks
- .100 gauge super-thick aluminum hull and bow rib construction
- Stainless steel transom
- bow eyes and cast aluminum corner caps
- 3M highly reflective safety striping or Legend name
- Torsion beam energy transfer system and rear safety splash pan
- High profile clear-curved walk-through windshield
- Deluxe passenger console with extra-large glove box and drink holder
- Deluxe Full-Vu console with woodgrain dash panels and integrated drink holder
- Chrome-bezeled and backlit speedometer and tachometer
- EZ-reset circuit breakers and illuminated switches
- Integrated bait bucket
- Threaded Sure-Lock stand pipe with overflow protection
- Aerated bow livewell - US gallons / litres - 30 / 114
- 4 on the floor seat base configuration
- Removable ErgoMax swivel chairs - 3
Decks and Storage
- Drink holders - 5
- Large rear casting deck with seat mount and storage
- Rear battery storage area
- Large front casting deck with oversized storage compartment
- Perko T-handle flush locks and under rear seat storage
- Starboard integral lockable rod box - 7'
- Automatic bilge pump
- Removable navigation and anchor lights
- Mooring cleats or handles - 6
- Built-in under-floor fuel tank - 95 L
- Pre-wired for electric trolling motor
A warranty that makes you say wow!
Every Legend All-Welded Series model carries our exciting and industry-leading Leakproof for Life Warranty. It is remarkably simple. It covers the entire structure of the hull against leaks through the hull for as long as you own the boat. Our exciting WOWranty extends coverage on all of our key components such as decking with a Lifetime Warranty against rotting and warping. In fact it’s the kind of warranty you won’t find on any other aluminum boat. Plus it is transferable, giving the second owner up to 10 years of protection.
*For more details about Legend’s WOWranty ask your local Legend dealer or visit: www.legendboats.com/wowranty
|Every Legend Glide-On trailer by Shoreland’r is backed by a 5-year frame warranty and 1-year complete tongue to tail light warranty.|
Floor & Deck
A thicker floor means a stronger boat. With 7 layers, of marine-grade plywood, each individually treated, we can offer a lifetime warranty against rotting.
Every Mercury 4-Stroke, Verado and Optimax outboard is backed by a 3-year standard limited warranty to give you peace of mind. Ask us about Mercury Product Protection to extend your Mercury Factory Warranty for up to 8 years.
Legend ProTech All-Synthetic Tear and Mildew-Resistant Material is backed by a 5 Year Warranty and guaranteed not to rot or fade for five years. Stitching, zippers, seams and other top components are covered for 1 year.
for life Warranty
|Every Legend All-Welded model carries our exciting and industry-leading Leakproof for Life Warranty. It is remarkably simple. It covers the entire structure of the hull against leaks through the hull for as long as you own the boat. In fact it’s the kind of warranty you won’t find on any other aluminum boat. Plus it is transferable, giving the second owner up to 10 years of protection.|
Choose Your Power
Select the Mercury outboard that best suits your needs from the motor choices below. Simply add the amount to the standard package price to have the motor that is perfect for you.
|From a 90 ELHPT EFI 4-stroke to:||Per Week|
|90 ELPT EFI 4-Stroke||Included||-----|
|90 ELPT CT EFI 4-Stroke||+ $599||+ $1|
|115 ELPT EFI 4-Stroke||+ $2,699||+ $4|
|115 ELPT Pro XS CT 4-Stroke||+ $3,699||+ $6|
|150L 4-Stroke||+ $7,899||+ $13|
M = Manual Start E = Electric Start H = Tiller Handle
L = Long Shaft PT = Power Trim & Tilt
|Explore the XTE-Series eBrochure and customize your boat with any dealer installed accessory to truly your boat one of a kind!!|
|"CLICK HERE" for more information.|
No-fee Setup and Orientation
All of the components of your boat, motor, and trailer package have been specially chosen for compatibility. The professionals at your authorized Legend Dealership will help you select the proper motor and options for your package. They will then prepare your package to ensure proper and worry-free operation.
Side console, tiller and full windshield models:
The setup includes the following items: control box, shift cables, starting battery, aluminum propeller, outboard installation and set-up. Your dealer will prepare your package and give you a full orientation to ensure trouble-free boating from day one.
Utility models in packages:
The setup includes the following items: outboard installation and setup, propeller, fuel tank, starting battery on packages with electric start motor or utility boat models with lights or livewells. Your dealer will prepare your package and give you a full orientation to ensure trouble-free boating from day one.
* Freight charges outside of Zone 1 (Ontario and Quebec), licenses, and taxes are extra on all prices. Delivery is available at an additional cost. Payments are calculated with licenses, bank registration charges, and taxes as your downpayment at 5.99% over 1,040 weeks for amounts $23,000 and higher, 5.99% over 780 weeks for amounts between $10,000 and $22,999, and 7.99% over 364 weeks for amounts less than $10,000 (at time of printing). All financing is OAC. Payments will vary by province. All Choose your power prices are in addition and only available with the purchase of the specific package they are listed with; they are not stand alone motor prices. Towing weights are approximate and are calculated based on a full tank of fuel and 200 pounds for batteries and gear. Speed tests were done with 2 persons, 50 pounds of gear and proper weight distribution. Actual performance may vary. Prices, rates and specifications are subject to change or error. Pictures may show options. Ask for complete details. All illustrations, photographs and specifications in this catalogue are based on the latest product information. See actual boat for complete accuracy. Legend reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, in prices, colours, materials, equipment, specifications and models, and to discontinue models or equipment. For information on accessories, contact your local Legend dealer.
Please refer to your provincial laws regarding trailer brakes and ensure that your boat package and tow vehicle comply with the regulations in the provinces you intend to travel in. Brakes may be required in certain circumstances and can be purchased as an option or your trailer model can be upgraded before delivery if brakes are not available on certain trailers. It is your sole responsibility to ensure you comply with all provincial brake requirements for vehicles and also that you always operate your tow vehicle safely. Legend Boats accepts no responsibility with regards to provincial compliance.
Always distribute passengers and cargo evenly, wear a PFD and follow the rules for safe boating. Visit: www.tc.gc.ca/boatingsafety