This series is very special with unique floor plans, versatility, cool features and more. The Splash Series is 8’1” wide for easy trailering and docking but its interior is designed to maximize on space. It’s more compact but still offers full-sized fun. The Splash features Ultra-light seating while the Splash+ Series boasts a high-end feel with linen finish, quilted accents and super high back-rests.
|~ Upgrade to thick and durable EZ-clean vinyl flooring||$899|
|~ Bluetooth AM/FM stereo with MP3 port and 2 speakers||$789|
|~ Oversized aluminum boarding ladder||$399|
|~ Humminbird Piranhamax 4 Colour fish/depth finder||$299|
|~ Removable tinted windscreen||$299|
|~ 12 volt power outlet||$139|
|TOTAL PREMIUM PACKAGE VALUE||$2,924|
|For a limited time it's all yours FOR FREE.|
|We give you the most standard equipment.|
|Maximum Capacity:||1900 lbs.|
|Hull Weight:||1500 lbs.|
- Dura-Deck EZ-Clean vinyl floor
- Treated 3/4” 7-ply marine-grade plywood floor
- Tough shark-nosed cones with spray-deflecting fins
- 3 gates with posi-lock latches
- 4 integrated tube-mounted cleats/rings
- Double-sealed deck seams
- Large diameter .080 gauge pontoon tubes - 23"
- Lightweight design for better flotation, increased capacities & better performance with smaller outboards
- Pressurized triple-section tube design with EZ-drain plug
- Ultra-light composite seat base construction
- Stainless steel floor fasteners for durability
- Anti vibration foam-backed quiet fencing
- Performance enhancing all-aluminum V-transom
- EZ-reset circuit breakers
- Fibreglass console with bluetooth stereo and stainless steel ship's wheel
- Comfy L-shaped couch
- Comfortable front couches with armest
- Deluxe driver's bucket seat
- Dura-Lite seat construction and Ultra-Flow seat bases offer light weight and unmatched ventilation
Decks and Storage
- Drink holders - 9
- Rear fuel tank and battery storage area
- Threaded Sure-Lock stand pipe with overflow protection
- High capacity aerator pump
- Aerated livewell that can be used as a cooler
- Portable fuel tank
- Deck-mounted mooring cleats - 4
- Navigational and bimini-mounted anchor lights
- Removable table with integrated drink holders
- Extra-large bimini top with 1” anodized aluminum frame
- EZ-access rear gate for easy docking, loading and water sports
- Oversized aluminum boarding ladder
A warranty that makes you say wow!
Sure we’ve always had the industry’s best warranties on the structural parts of our boats, like the welds, main riveted seams, pontoon tubes, decks and transoms, but what about everything else in your boat? Well, most companies offer a 1 year warranty on the other stuff and some offer up to three years. Although this is very respectable, we figured we’d double that. Legend’s 6 Year WOWranty covers most other components for 6 long years. That gives you a lot of worry-free, quality, memory-makin’ time
*For more details about Legend’s WOWranty ask your local Legend dealer or visit: www.legendboats.com/wowranty
Tube, Deck and Transom
|Legend pontoon boats are backed by a lifetime warranty on the pontoon tubes, deck, and transom so you will be assured of hassle-free boating for years to come. Plus our exciting 6 Year WOWranty now extends coverage on all your key components.|
Legend ProTech All-Synthetic Tear and Mildew-Resistant Material is backed by a 5 Year Warranty and guaranteed not to rot or fade for five years. Stitching, zippers, seams and other top components are covered for 1 year.
Floor & Deck
A thicker floor means a stronger boat. With 7 layers, each individually treated, we can offer a Lifetime Warranty against rotting.
Every Mercury 4-Stroke, Verado and Optimax outboard is backed by a 3-year standard limited warranty to give you peace of mind. Ask us about Mercury Product Protection to extend your Mercury Factory Warranty for up to 8 years.
|Every Legend Glide-On trailer by Shoreland’r is backed by a 5-year frame warranty and 1-year complete tongue to tail light warranty.|
Choose Your Power
Select the Mercury outboard that best suits your needs from the motor choices below. Simply add the amount to the standard package price to have the motor that is perfect for you.
|From a 25 ELPT EFI 4-stroke to:||Per Week|
|25 ELPT EFI 4-Stroke||Included||-----|
|30 ELPT EFI 4-Stroke||+ $1,499||+ $2|
|40 ELPT EFI 4-Stroke||+ 3,599||+ $6|
|40 ELPT CT EFI 4-Stroke||+ $3,999||+ $7|
M = Manual Start E = Electric Start H = Tiller Handle
L = Long Shaft PT = Power Trim & Tilt
|DUPT1922A-16||$2,999||~ Suitable for up to 2200 lbs.|
|Explore the Splash Series eBrochure and customize your boat with any dealer installed accessory to truly your boat one of a kind!!|
|"CLICK HERE" for more information.|
No-fee Setup and Orientation
All of the components of your pontoon boat and motor package have been specially chosen for compatibility. The professionals at your authorized Legend Dealership will help you to select the proper motor and options for your package. They will then prepare your package to ensure proper and worry-free operation. All this, at no additional charge to you, thanks to our All-In Pricing. The setup includes the following items: control box, shift cables, cranking battery, aluminum propeller, outboard installation and set-up. Your dealer will prepare your package and give you a full orientation to ensure trouble-free boating from day one.
* Freight charges outside of Zone 1 (Ontario and Quebec), licenses, and taxes are extra on all prices. Delivery is available at an additional cost. Payments are calculated with licenses, bank registration charges, and taxes as your downpayment at 5.99% over 1040 weeks (at time of printing) for amounts $23,000 and higher, and 5.99% over 780 weeks for amounts between $10,000 and $22,999 (at time of printing). All financing is OAC. Payments will vary by province. All Choose your power prices are in addition and only available with the purchase of the specific package they are listed with; they are not stand alone motor prices. Actual performance may vary. Prices, rates and specifications are subject to change or error. Pictures may show options. Ask for complete details. All illustrations, photographs and specifications in this catalogue are based on the latest product information. See actual boat for complete accuracy. Legend reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, in prices, colours, materials, equipment, specifications and models, and to discontinue models or equipment. For information on accessories, contact your local Legend dealer.
Please refer to your provincial laws regarding trailer brakes and ensure that your boat package and tow vehicle comply with the regulations in the provinces you intend to travel in. Brakes may be required in certain circumstances and can be purchased as an option or your trailer model can be upgraded before delivery if brakes are not available on certain trailers. It is your sole responsibility to ensure you comply with all provincial brake requirements for vehicles and also that you always operate your tow vehicle safely. Legend Boats accepts no responsibility with regards to provincial compliance.