You always wanted a convertible.
Converting from an awesome fishing boat to a boat that is perfect for the whole family only takes a few seconds. Just flip up the comfy rear bench, pop the bow cushions back in place and everyone couldn’t be more comfortable.
|~ Full stand-up all-weather top||$1,999|
|~ Deluxe reclining Ergomax captain's chair with headrest||$1,299|
|~ MotorGuide W55 48” wireless trolling motor||$949|
|~ Bluetoolth AM/FM stereo with MP3 port and 2 speakers||$789|
|~ Bow contoured backrests||$699|
|~ In-dash Humminbird Helix 5 GPS colour fish/depth finder||$599|
|~ Interior LED ambient lighting and interior courtesy lights||$499|
|~ Space-saving trailer swing tongue||$399|
|~ Tilt steering||$399|
|~ Swim platform with fold down step||$349|
|~ EZ-Clean washdown system||$349|
|~ EZ-load trailer guides||$249|
|~ Driver’s seat slider||$179|
|~ Big wheel backsaver jack and dolly||$119|
|~ 12 volt power supply||$119|
|~ MotorGuide handheld wireless remote||$96|
|~ 2 deluxe rod holders||$79|
|~ Legend Quick Latch tie-downs||$49|
TOTAL PREMIUM PACKAGE VALUE
|For a limited time it's all yours FOR FREE.|
|We give you the most standard equipment.|
|Maximum Capacity:||1949 lbs.|
|Hull Weight:||1450 lbs.|
|Towing Weght:||2930 lbs.|
|Livewell (gal):||37 bow|
35 gal /
- .100 gauge super-thick two-piece aluminum hull construction
- 3M highly reflective safety striping
- All welded hull construction
- Cast aluminum corner caps
- EZ-clean Dura-Deck vinyl floor in cockpit area and Snagless Marine carpet on all raised decks
- High-gloss oven-cured urethane exterior paint
- Injected and level foam floatation
- Large and practical slip-resistant side decks for easy boarding
- Multiple .100 gauge bow ribs for maximum strength
- Rear safety splash pan
- Stainless steel transom and bow eyes
- Torsion beam energy transfer system
- Treated 7-ply marine-grade plywood floor and decks
- Wave-slicing Deep-V hull with hard chines and extra-wide bottom - 17°
- Deluxe Command-Vu console with all features built-in and integrated drink holder
- Deluxe passenger console
- EZ-reset circuit breakers
- High profile clear-curved walk-through windshield
- Illuminated switches and gauges
- Oversized Multi-function gauge with Speedometer, voltmeter and fuel gauge plus a separate tachometer
- Aerated bow livewell - 15 US gallons / 57 litres
- Aerated stern livewell - 15 US gallons / 57 litres
- Threaded Sure-Lock stand pipe with overflow protection
- 4 on the floor seat base configuration
- ErgoMax Reclining captain's chair
- Legend EZ-Flip Extenda-Deck Converta-Bench
- Removable ErgoMax swivel chairs - 2
Decks and Storage
- Drink holders - 7
- Large front casting deck with oversized storage
- Large rear casting deck with seat mount and storage
- Lockable in-floor rod locker with tube holders for 6 rods
- Perko T-handle flush locks
- Port and starboard integral lockable rod boxes - 9'
- Rear battery storage area
- Automatic bilge pump
- Built-in under-floor fuel tank - 35 US gallons / 132 litres
- Mooring cleats or handles - 5
- Pre-wired for electric trolling motor
- Removable navigation and anchor lights
Choose Your Power
Select the Mercury outboard that best suits your needs from the motor choices below. Simply add the amount to the standard package price to have the motor that is perfect for you.
|90 ELPT 4-Stroke||Included||-----||
M = Manual Start
E = Electric Start
H = Tiller Handle
L = Long Shaft
PT = Power Trim & Tilt
|115 ELPT ProXS CT 4-Stroke||+ $3,499||+ $7|
|150 L 4-Stroke||+ $6,699||+ $13|
|175 L Verado||+ $18,299||+ $37|
Explore the XTR Series eBrochure and customize your boat package
with any dealer installed accessory to truly make your boat one of a Kind!!
"CLICK" image for more information.
No-fee Setup and Orientation
All of the components of your boat, motor, and trailer package have been specially chosen for compatibility. The professionals at your authorized Legend Dealership will help you select the proper motor and options for your package. They will then prepare your package to ensure proper and worry-free operation.
Side console models, full windshield models and pontoons:
The setup includes the following items: control box, shift cables, starting battery, aluminum propeller, outboard installation and set-up. Your dealer will prepare your package and give you a full orientation to ensure trouble-free boating from day one.
Utility models in packages:
The setup includes the following items: outboard installation and setup, propeller, fuel tank, starting battery on packages with electric start motor or utility boat models with lights or livewells. Your dealer will prepare your package and give you a full orientation to ensure trouble-free boating from day one.
*Your ip address determines your location which allows us to give you your local, All-In, No-Fee price online. Some ip addresses may not properly reflect your actual location, which could affect the All-In pricing displayed. Licenses, and taxes are extra on all prices. Delivery is available at an additional cost. Payments are calculated with licenses, bank registration charges, and taxes as your downpayment at 6.49% over 780 weeks for amounts $10,000 and higher, and 8.99% over 364 weeks for amounts less than $10,000 (at time of printing). All financing is OAC. Payments will vary by province. All Choose your power prices are in addition and only available with the purchase of the specific package they are listed with; they are not stand alone motor prices. Premium Packages and Luxury Packages are model specific and are only available with the purchase of a boat package. Towing weights are approximate and are calculated based on a full tank of fuel and 200 pounds for batteries and gear. Speed tests were done with 2 persons, 50 pounds of gear and proper weight distribution. Actual performance may vary. Prices, rates and specifications are subject to change or error. Pictures may show options.
Ask for complete details. All illustrations, photographs and specifications in this catalogue are based on the latest product information. See actual boat for complete accuracy. Legend reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, in prices, colours, materials, equipment, specifications and models, and to discontinue models or equipment.