A pontoon unlike any other.
The wrap around 360 degree seating lets you chat with everybody either up front or hanging out in the back. If it happens to be just two of you, your passenger will feel as on top of the world as you with their very own Captain’s Chair! Discover why this pontoon is everything you want and more for your
|~ 2 Deluxe reclining captain’s chairs||$2,598|
|~ Upgrade to Premium Fibreglass console with integrated sink||$2,075|
|~ Upgrade to Plush Soft-Step DuraWeaveLuxury vinyl flooring||$1,999|
|~ Upgrade to Ultra-soft pillow top furniture||$1,585|
|~ Performance Enhancing lifting Strakes||$999|
|~ Bluetooth AM/FM stereo with MP3 port and 4 speakers||$899|
|~ Under-deck perimeter blue LED lighting||$699|
|~ Interior LED ambient lighting and interior courtesy lights||$499|
|~ Docking lights||$399|
|~ Intergrated flip-up changing room||$399|
|~ Tilt steering||$399|
|~ Oversized aluminum boarding ladder||$399|
|~ Removable tinted windscreen||$249|
|~ Driver’s seat slider||$179|
|~ 12 volt power outlet||$119|
|TOTAL PREMIUM PACKAGE VALUE||$13,496|
|For a limited time it's all yours FOR FREE.|
|We give you the most standard equipment.|
|Fuel Capacity:||22 gal / 83 L|
|Maximum Capacity:||2150 lbs.|
|Hull Weight:||1800 lbs.|
- 1 1/4” raised aluminum fence rails with 3/8” risers for water run-off
- 4 integrated tube-mounted lift and mooring rings
- Anti-vibration foam-backed quiet fencing
- Enhanced Speed Package
- Extra-wide 8’6” beam
- EZ-access rear gate for easy docking, loading and water sports
- EZ-Lift and Lock gates - 3
- Full-length protective extruded keels on tubes and pressurized triple-section tube design with EZ-drain plug
- Large diameter 0.080 gauge pontoon tubes - 25"
- Performance-enhancing all-aluminum V-transom
- Plush Soft-Step Dura-Weave flooring
- Stainless steel transom and bow eyes
- Through-bolted floor fastening and double-sealed deck seams
- Tough shark-nosed cones with spray-deflecting fins
- Treated 3/4” 7-ply marine-grade plywood floor
- Charcoal black dash with chrome-bezeled speedometer, tachometer and fuel gauge
- EZ-reset circuit breakers
- Illuminated switches and gauges
- Molded fibreglass console base with integrated storage
- Aerated seat-mounted livewell or cooler
- High capacity aerator pump
- Threaded Sure-Lock stand pipe with overflow protection
- 2 front rounded couches for comfy lounging
- Chaise lounges with integrated storage - 1
- Comfy L-shaped couch
- Driver high-back recliner with headrest, armrests and slider
- Premium contour swivel chairs - 2
- Roto-cast furniture bases with integrated drains and storage
Decks and Storage
- Drink holders - 9
- Rear fishing area
- Built-in fuel tank - US gallons / litres - 22 / 83
- Deck-mounted mooring cleats - 4
- Extra-large bimini top with 1 1/4” anodized aluminum frame
- Integrated change room
- Navigational and bimini-mounted anchor lights
- Removable table with integrated drink holders
Select the Mercury outboard that best suits your needs from the motor choices below. Simply add the amount to the standard package price to have the motor that is perfect for you.
|25 ELPT 4-Stroke||Included||-----||
M = Manual Start
E = Electric Start
H = Tiller Handle
L = Long Shaft
PT = Power Trim & Tilt
CT = Command Thrust
|40 ELPT CT 4-Stroke||+ $4,499||+ $9|
|50 ELPT CT4-Stroke||+ $5,799||+ $12|
|60 ELPT CT 4-Stroke||+ $6,799||+ $14|
|90 ELPT CT 4-Stroke||+ $9,199||+ $18|
~ Suitable for up to 2700 lbs.
~ Equipped with disc brakes
Explore the Enjoy Series eBrochure and customize your boat package
with any dealer installed accessory to truly make your boat one of a kind!!
"CLICK" image for more information.
No-fee Setup and Orientation
All of the components of your boat, motor, and trailer package have been specially chosen for compatibility. The professionals at your authorized Legend Dealership will help you select the proper motor and options for your package. They will then prepare your package to ensure proper and worry-free operation.
Side console models, full windshield models and pontoons:
The setup includes the following items: control box, shift cables, starting battery, aluminum propeller, outboard installation and set-up. Your dealer will prepare your package and give you a full orientation to ensure trouble-free boating from day one.
Utility models in packages:
The setup includes the following items: outboard installation and setup, propeller, fuel tank, starting battery on packages with electric start motor or utility boat models with lights or livewells. Your dealer will prepare your package and give you a full orientation to ensure trouble-free boating from day one.
*Your ip address determines your location which allows us to give you your local, All-In, No-Fee price online. Some ip addresses may not properly reflect your actual location, which could affect the All-In pricing displayed. Licenses, and taxes are extra on all prices. Delivery is available at an additional cost. Payments are calculated with licenses, bank registration charges, and taxes as your downpayment at 6.49% over 780 weeks for amounts $10,000 and higher, and 8.99% over 364 weeks for amounts less than $10,000 (at time of printing). All financing is OAC. Payments will vary by province. All Choose your power prices are in addition and only available with the purchase of the specific package they are listed with; they are not stand alone motor prices. Premium Packages and Luxury Packages are model specific and are only available with the purchase of a boat package. Towing weights are approximate and are calculated based on a full tank of fuel and 200 pounds for batteries and gear. Speed tests were done with 2 persons, 50 pounds of gear and proper weight distribution. Actual performance may vary. Prices, rates and specifications are subject to change or error. Pictures may show options.
Ask for complete details. All illustrations, photographs and specifications in this catalogue are based on the latest product information. See actual boat for complete accuracy. Legend reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, in prices, colours, materials, equipment, specifications and models, and to discontinue models or equipment.