Whatever you want it to be.
With a huge fishing deck or double-wide lounging area in back, and enough seating for your party, these pontoons have the versatility you need to do anything on the water this summer. The sky’s the limit.
|~ Upgrade to a Premium Fibreglass console with integrated sink||$2,075|
|~ Upgrade to Plush Soft-Step DuraWeave flooring||$1,999|
|~ Upgrade to Deluxe reclining captain's chair||$1,299|
|~ Bluetooth AM/FM stereo with MP3 port and 2 speakers||$789|
|~ Interior LED ambient lighting and interior courtesy lights||$599|
|~ Integrated flip-up changing room||$399|
|~ Oversized aluminum boarding ladder||$399|
|~ Removable tinted windscreen||$299|
|~ 12 volt power outlet||$139|
|TOTAL PREMIUM PACKAGE VALUE||$7,997|
|For a limited time it's all yours FOR FREE.|
|We give you the most standard equipment.|
|Fuel Capacity:||22 gal. / 83 L|
|Maximum Capacity:||2150 lbs.|
|Hull Weight:||1800 lbs.|
- Stainless steel transom and bow eyes
- 1 1/4” raised aluminum fence rails with 3/8” risers for water run-off
- Anti-vibration foam-backed quiet fencing
- Extra-wide 8’6” beam
- EZ-access rear gate for easy docking, loading and water sports
- Large diameter 0.080 gauge pontoon tubes - 25"
- Performance-enhancing all-aluminum V-transom
- Treated 3/4” 7-ply marine-grade plywood floor
- Tough shark-nosed cones with spray-deflecting fins
- 3 gates with posi-lock latches
- 4 integrated tube-mounted cleats/rings
- Pressurized triple-section tube design with EZ-drain plug
- Extra-thick and durable EZ-Clean vinyl floor
- Through-bolted floor fasteners and double-sealed deck seams
- Full-length protective extruded keels on tubes
- Charcoal black dash with chrome-bezeled speedometer, tachometer and fuel gauge
- EZ-reset circuit breakers
- Molded fibreglass console base with integrated storage
- Illuminated gauges
- Built-in Sink
- Threaded Sure-Lock stand pipe with overflow protection
- Aerated seat-mounted livewell or cooler
- High capacity aerator pump
- Removable high-back swivel chairs with rear storage netting - 2
- 2 front rounded couches for comfy lounging
- Comfy L-shaped couch
- Roto-cast furniture bases with integrated drains and storage
- Chaise lounges with integrated storage
- Deluxe captain’s chair with armrests and slider
- Rear fishing area
- Large double-wide sundeck with flip-up changeroom
- Legend's exclusive multifunction SmartDeck design
Decks and Storage
- EZ-Clean Rear Fun Zone for watersports and entertaining
- Drink holders - 13
- Built-in fuel tank - US gallons / litres - 22 / 83
- Extra-large bimini top with 1 1/4” anodized aluminum frame
- Integrated change room
- Navigational and bimini-mounted anchor lights
- Removable table with integrated drink holders
- Interior courtesy light
A warranty that makes you say wow!
Sure we’ve always had the industry’s best warranties on the structural parts of our boats, like the welds, main riveted seams, pontoon tubes, decks and transoms, but what about everything else in your boat? Well, most companies offer a 1 year warranty on the other stuff and some offer up to three years. Although this is very respectable, we figured we’d double that. Legend’s 6 Year WOWranty covers most other components for 6 long years. That gives you a lot of worry-free, quality, memory-makin’ time
*For more details about Legend’s WOWranty ask your local Legend dealer or visit: www.legendboats.com/wowranty
Tube, Deck and Transom
|Legend pontoon boats are backed by a lifetime warranty on the pontoon tubes, deck, and transom so you will be assured of hassle-free boating for years to come. Plus our exciting 6 Year WOWranty now extends coverage on all your key components.|
Legend ProTech All-Synthetic Tear and Mildew-Resistant Material is backed by a 5 Year Warranty and guaranteed not to rot or fade for five years. Stitching, zippers, seams and other top components are covered for 1 year.
Floor & Deck
A thicker floor means a stronger boat. With 7 layers, each individually treated, we can offer a Lifetime Warranty against rotting.
Every Mercury 4-Stroke, Verado and Optimax outboard is backed by a 3-year standard limited warranty to give you peace of mind. Ask us about Mercury Product Protection to extend your Mercury Factory Warranty for up to 8 years.
|Every Legend Glide-On trailer by Shoreland’r is backed by a 5-year frame warranty and 1-year complete tongue to tail light warranty.|
Choose Your Power
Select the Mercury outboard that best suits your needs from the motor choices below. Simply add the amount to the standard package price to have the motor that is perfect for you.
|From a 25 ELPT EFI 4-stroke to:||Per Week|
|25 ELPT EFI 4-Stroke||Included||-----|
|40 ELPT EFI CT 4-Stroke||+ $3,999||+ $7|
|50 ELPT EFI CT 4-Stroke||+ $5,199||+ $9|
|60 ELPT CT EFI 4-Stroke||+ $6,399||+ $11|
|90 ELPT CT EFI 4-Stroke||+ $8,499||+ $14|
M = Manual Start E = Electric Start H = Tiller Handle
L = Long Shaft PT = Power Trim & Tilt
|DUPT2327AB-16||$4,399||~ Suitable for up to 2700 lbs with Disc Brakes|
|Explore the Enjoy Series eBrochure and customize your boat with any dealer installed accessory to truly your boat one of a kind!!|
|"CLICK HERE" for more information.|
No-fee Setup and Orientation
All of the components of your boat, motor, and trailer package have been specially chosen for compatibility. The professionals at your authorized Legend Dealership will help you select the proper motor and options for your package. They will then prepare your package to ensure proper and worry-free operation.
Side console models, full windshield models and pontoons:
The setup includes the following items: control box, shift cables, starting battery, aluminum propeller, outboard installation and set-up. Your dealer will prepare your package and give you a full orientation to ensure trouble-free boating from day one.
Utility models in packages:
The setup includes the following items: outboard installation and setup, propeller, fuel tank, starting battery on packages with electric start motor or utility boat models with lights or livewells. Your dealer will prepare your package and give you a full orientation to ensure trouble-free boating from day one.
*Your ip address determines your location which allows us to give you your local, All-In, No-Fee price online. Some ip addresses may not properly reflect your actual location, which could affect the All-In pricing displayed. Licenses, and taxes are extra on all prices. Delivery is available at an additional cost. Payments are calculated with licenses, bank registration charges, and taxes as your downpayment at 6.49% over 780 weeks for amounts $10,000 and higher, and 8.99% over 364 weeks for amounts less than $10,000 (at time of printing). All financing is OAC. Payments will vary by province. All Choose your power prices are in addition and only available with the purchase of the specific package they are listed with; they are not stand alone motor prices. Premium Packages and Luxury Packages are model specific and are only available with the purchase of a boat package. Towing weights are approximate and are calculated based on a full tank of fuel and 200 pounds for batteries and gear. Speed tests were done with 2 persons, 50 pounds of gear and proper weight distribution. Actual performance may vary. Prices, rates and specifications are subject to change or error. Pictures may show options.
Ask for complete details. All illustrations, photographs and specifications in this catalogue are based on the latest product information. See actual boat for complete accuracy. Legend reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, in prices, colours, materials, equipment, specifications and models, and to discontinue models or equipment.