The F-Series has the style, the power, the features and the looks that will turn heads and drop jaws. If you want to stand out and make waves, this is the series for you. F-Yeah!
|~ Full stand-up all-weather top||$1,999|
|~ Bow cushions with contoured backrests||$1,598|
|~ MotorGuide 55 lb thrust wireless trolling motor with removable bracket and remote||$1,099|
|~ Bluetooth AM/FM stereo with MP3 port and 2 speakers||$789|
|~ Humminbird Helix 5 GPS fish/depth finder with double ball mount||$599|
|~ Upgrade to tilt steering||$499|
|~ Space-saving trailer swing tongue||$399|
|~ Swim platform with fold down step||$399|
|~ EZ-load trailer guides||$299|
|~ Driver's seat slider||$229|
|~ Big wheel backsaver jack and dolly||$119|
|~ 2 deluxe rod holders||$79|
|~ Legend Quick Latch tie downs||$49|
|TOTAL PREMIUM PACKAGE VALUE||$8,216|
|For a limited time it's all yours FOR FREE.|
|We give you the most standard equipment.
|Maximum Capacity:||1631 lbs.|
|Hull Weight:||1125 lbs.|
|Towing Weght:||2510 lbs.|
|Livewell (gal):||30 bow/12 stern|
|Gas Tank:||25 gal / 95 L|
- High-gloss oven-cured urethane exterior paint
- All welded hull construction
- Cast aluminum corner caps
- Injected and level foam floatation
- Large and practical slip-resistant side decks for easy boarding
- Multiple .100 gauge bow ribs for maximum strength
- Rear safety splash pan
- Stainless steel transom and bow eyes
- Torsion beam energy transfer system
- Treated 7-ply marine-grade plywood floor and decks
- .100 gauge super-thick two-piece aluminum hull construction
- EZ-clean Dura-Deck vinyl floor in cockpit area
- Wave-slicing Deep-V hull with reverse chines and extra-wide bottom - 17°
- EZ-reset circuit breakers
- Illuminated switches and gauges
- Deluxe Command-Vu console with all features built-in and integrated drink holder
- Deluxe passenger console with integrated cool box for 12 cans and drink holder
- High profile clear-curved walk-through windshield
- Oversized Multi-function gauge with Speedometer, voltmeter and fuel gauge plus a separate tachometer
- Integrated bait bucket
- Threaded Sure-Lock stand pipe with overflow protection
- Aerated bow livewell - US gallons / litres - 30 / 114
- Aerated stern livewell - US gallons / litres - 12 / 45
- Legend EZ-Fold Extenda-Deck Converta-Bench
- Removable ErgoMax swivel chairs - 2
Decks and Storage
- Large front casting deck with oversized storage
- Large rear casting deck with seat mount and storage
- Perko T-handle flush locks
- Rear battery storage area
- Drink holders - 6
- Lockable in-floor rod locker with tube holders for 6 rods
- Port and starboard integral lockable rod boxes - 7'
- Automatic bilge pump
- Removable navigation and anchor lights
- Mooring cleats or handles - 5
- MotorGuide W55 54” wireless trolling motor with handheld wireless remote
- Pre-wired for electric trolling motor
- Built-in fuel tank - US gallons / litres - 25 / 95
A warranty that makes you say wow!
Every Legend All-Welded Series model carries our exciting and industry-leading Leakproof for Life Warranty. It is remarkably simple. It covers the entire structure of the hull against leaks through the hull for as long as you own the boat. Our exciting WOWranty extends coverage on all of our key components such as decking with a Lifetime Warranty against rotting and warping. In fact it’s the kind of warranty you won’t find on any other aluminum boat. Plus it is transferable, giving the second owner up to 10 years of protection.
*For more details about Legend’s WOWranty ask your local Legend dealer or visit: www.legendboats.com/wowranty
|Every Legend Glide-On trailer by Shoreland’r is backed by a 5-year frame warranty and 1-year complete tongue to tail light warranty.|
Floor & Deck
A thicker floor means a stronger boat. With 7 layers, of marine-grade plywood, each individually treated, we can offer a lifetime warranty against rotting.
Every Mercury 4-Stroke, Verado and Optimax outboard is backed by a 3-year standard limited warranty to give you peace of mind. Ask us about Mercury Product Protection to extend your Mercury Factory Warranty for up to 8 years.
Legend ProTech All-Synthetic Tear and Mildew-Resistant Material is backed by a 5 Year Warranty and guaranteed not to rot or fade for five years. Stitching, zippers, seams and other top components are covered for 1 year.
For Life Warranty
|Every Legend All-Welded model carries our exciting and industry-leading Leakproof for Life Warranty. It is remarkably simple. It covers the entire structure of the hull against leaks through the hull for as long as you own the boat. In fact it’s the kind of warranty you won’t find on any other aluminum boat. Plus it is transferable, giving the second owner up to 10 years of protection.|
Choose Your Power
Select the Mercury outboard that best suits your needs from the motor choices below. Simply add the amount to the standard package price to have the motor that is perfect for you.
|From a 50 ELPT EFI 4-stroke to:||Per Week|
|50 ELPT EFI 4-Stroke||Included||-----|
|90 ELPT CT EFI 4-Stroke||+ $4,599||+ $9|
|115 ELPT EFI 4-Stroke||+ $6,699||+ $13|
|115 ELPT ProXS CT 4-Stroke||+ $7,299||+ $15|
M = Manual Start E = Electric Start H = Tiller Handle
L = Long Shaft PT = Power Trim & Tilt
|Explore the F-Series eBrochure and customize your boat with any dealer installed accessory to truly your boat one of a kind!!|
|"CLICK HERE" for more information.|
No-fee Setup and Orientation
All of the components of your boat, motor, and trailer package have been specially chosen for compatibility. The professionals at your authorized Legend Dealership will help you select the proper motor and options for your package. They will then prepare your package to ensure proper and worry-free operation.
Side console models, full windshield models and pontoons:
The setup includes the following items: control box, shift cables, starting battery, aluminum propeller, outboard installation and set-up. Your dealer will prepare your package and give you a full orientation to ensure trouble-free boating from day one.
Utility models in packages:
The setup includes the following items: outboard installation and setup, propeller, fuel tank, starting battery on packages with electric start motor or utility boat models with lights or livewells. Your dealer will prepare your package and give you a full orientation to ensure trouble-free boating from day one.
*Your ip address determines your location which allows us to give you your local, All-In, No-Fee price online. Some ip addresses may not properly reflect your actual location, which could affect the All-In pricing displayed. Licenses, and taxes are extra on all prices. Delivery is available at an additional cost. Payments are calculated with licenses, bank registration charges, and taxes as your downpayment at 6.49% over 780 weeks for amounts $10,000 and higher, and 8.99% over 364 weeks for amounts less than $10,000 (at time of printing). All financing is OAC. Payments will vary by province. All Choose your power prices are in addition and only available with the purchase of the specific package they are listed with; they are not stand alone motor prices. Premium Packages and Luxury Packages are model specific and are only available with the purchase of a boat package. Towing weights are approximate and are calculated based on a full tank of fuel and 200 pounds for batteries and gear. Speed tests were done with 2 persons, 50 pounds of gear and proper weight distribution. Actual performance may vary. Prices, rates and specifications are subject to change or error. Pictures may show options.
Ask for complete details. All illustrations, photographs and specifications in this catalogue are based on the latest product information. See actual boat for complete accuracy. Legend reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, in prices, colours, materials, equipment, specifications and models, and to discontinue models or equipment.