An innovative new design allows the 2 front loungers to convert into a comfortable bed for relaxing or even spending a night out under the stars. The rear entertaining area has room to play or just fish the day away. This is what owning a pontoon is all about.
|~ Upgrade to Plush Soft-Step Dura-Weave Flooring||$1,699|
|~ Legend ConvertaBed system||$999|
|~ Bluetooth AM/FM stereo with MP3 port and 2 speakers||$789|
|~ In-dash Humminbird Helix 5 GPS fish/depth finder||$599|
|~ Upgrade to tilt steering||$499|
|~ Oversized aluminum boarding ladder||$499|
|~ Removable tinted windscreen||$299|
|~ 12 volt power outlet||$139|
|TOTAL PREMIUM PACKAGE VALUE||$5,522|
|For a limited time it's all yours FOR FREE.|
|We give you the most standard equipment.|
2 Tube Package
Most Legend pontoon boats come equipped with two tubes and can be run with minimal horsepower. Two tube pontoon boats provide stability and maneuverability which makes them great for cruising, fishing and a comfortable day out on the water. If you do not need speed and runabout performance, and wish to keep your investment lower, a two tube pontoon is for you.
3 Tube Sport Package
Upgrading to a triple tube and a higher horsepower will give you better handling and performance so you can ski, wakeboard and tube with ease. Each series offers a unique sport triple tube package:
Ultimate Performance Package Features:
|Two Tube||Triple Tube|
|Fuel Capacity (Litre):||64||170|
|Maximum Capacity:||2100 lbs.||2100 lbs|
|Hull Weight:||1725 lbs.||1900 lbs|
- Treated 3/4” 7-ply marine-grade plywood floor
- 3 gates with posi-lock latches
- 4 integrated tube-mounted cleats/rings
- Double-sealed deck seams
- Lightweight design for better flotation, increased capacities & better performance with smaller outboards
- Pressurized triple-section tube design with EZ-drain plug
- Ultra-light composite seat base construction
- Large diameter .090 gauge pontoon tubes - 24"
- Stainless steel floor fasteners for durability
- Anti vibration foam-backed quiet fencing
- Performance enhancing all-aluminum V-transom
- Plush Soft-Step DuraWeave Luxury vinyl EZ-Clean flooring
- Power arches and larger style motor mount
- EZ-reset circuit breakers
- Illuminated gauges
- Fibreglass console with built-in Helix 5 GPS fishfinder, bluetooth stereo and stainless steering wheel and MP3 port
- Comfy L-shaped couch
- Chaise lounge with integrated flip-up changing room
- Chaise lounges with integrated storage
- Comfortable bow couches with armrests and storage
- Deluxe captain’s chair with armrests and slider
- Dura-Lite seat construction and Ultra-Flow seat bases offer light weight and unmatched ventilation
- Rear facing couch
Decks and Storage
- Rear fishing area
- Rear Fun Zone for watersports or fishing
- Battery storage area
- Threaded Sure-Lock stand pipe with overflow protection
- High capacity aerator pump
- Aerated livewell that can be used as a cooler
- Deck-mounted mooring cleats - 4
- Navigational and bimini-mounted anchor lights
- Removable table with integrated drink holders
- Extra-large bimini top with 1” anodized aluminum frame
- EZ-access rear gate for easy docking, loading and water sports
- Built-in fuel tank
- Oversized aluminum boarding ladder
A warranty that makes you say wow!
Sure we’ve always had the industry’s best warranties on the structural parts of our boats, like the welds, main riveted seams, pontoon tubes, decks and transoms, but what about everything else in your boat? Well, most companies offer a 1 year warranty on the other stuff and some offer up to three years. Although this is very respectable, we figured we’d double that. Legend’s 6 Year WOWranty covers most other components for 6 long years. That gives you a lot of worry-free, quality, memory-makin’ time
*For more details about Legend’s WOWranty ask your local Legend dealer or visit: www.legendboats.com/wowranty
Tube, Deck and Transom
|Legend pontoon boats are backed by a lifetime warranty on the pontoon tubes, deck, and transom so you will be assured of hassle-free boating for years to come. Plus our exciting 6 Year WOWranty now extends coverage on all your key components.|
Legend ProTech All-Synthetic Tear and Mildew-Resistant Material is backed by a 5 Year Warranty and guaranteed not to rot or fade for five years. Stitching, zippers, seams and other top components are covered for 1 year.
Floor & Deck
A thicker floor means a stronger boat. With 7 layers, each individually treated, we can offer a Lifetime Warranty against rotting.
Every Mercury 4-Stroke, Verado and Optimax outboard is backed by a 3-year standard limited warranty to give you peace of mind. Ask us about Mercury Product Protection to extend your Mercury Factory Warranty for up to 8 years.
|Every Legend Glide-On trailer by Shoreland’r is backed by a 5-year frame warranty and 1-year complete tongue to tail light warranty.|
Choose Your Power
Select the Mercury outboard that best suits your needs from the motor choices below. Simply add the amount to the standard package price to have the motor that is perfect for you.
From a 40 ELPT CT 4-stroke to:
|40 ELPT EFI 4-Stroke||Included||-|
|50 ELPT CT EFI 4-Stroke||+ $1,299||+ $2|
|60 ELPT CT EFI 4-Stroke||+ $2,499||+ $4|
|90 ELPT CT EFI 4-Stroke||+ $4,599||+ $8|
From a 90 ELPT EFI 4-stroke to:
|90 ELPT 4-Stroke||Included||-|
|90 ELPT CT 4-Stroke||+ $499||+ $1|
|115 ELPT 4-Stroke||+ $2,499||+ $4|
|115 ELPT ProXS CT EFI 4-Stroke||+ $3,499||+ $6|
M = Manual Start E = Electric Start H = Tiller Handle
L = Long Shaft PT = Power Trim & Tilt
~ Suitable for up to 21’ and 2200 lbs.
~ Suitable for up to 21’ and 2700 lbs.
|Explore the Splash Series eBrochure and customize your boat with any dealer installed accessory to truly your boat one of a kind!!|
|"CLICK HERE" for more information.|
No-fee Setup and Orientation
All of the components of your pontoon boat and motor package have been specially chosen for compatibility. The professionals at your authorized Legend Dealership will help you to select the proper motor and options for your package. They will then prepare your package to ensure proper and worry-free operation. All this, at no additional charge to you, thanks to our All-In Pricing. The setup includes the following items: control box, shift cables, cranking battery, aluminum propeller, outboard installation and set-up. Your dealer will prepare your package and give you a full orientation to ensure trouble-free boating from day one.
* Freight charges outside of Zone 1 (Ontario and Quebec), licenses, and taxes are extra on all prices. Delivery is available at an additional cost. Payments are calculated with licenses, bank registration charges, and taxes as your downpayment at 5.99% over 1040 weeks (at time of printing) for amounts $23,000 and higher, and 5.99% over 780 weeks for amounts between $10,000 and $22,999 (at time of printing). All financing is OAC. Payments will vary by province. All Choose your power prices are in addition and only available with the purchase of the specific package they are listed with; they are not stand alone motor prices. Actual performance may vary. Prices, rates and specifications are subject to change or error. Pictures may show options. Ask for complete details. All illustrations, photographs and specifications in this catalogue are based on the latest product information. See actual boat for complete accuracy. Legend reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, in prices, colours, materials, equipment, specifications and models, and to discontinue models or equipment. For information on accessories, contact your local Legend dealer.
Please refer to your provincial laws regarding trailer brakes and ensure that your boat package and tow vehicle comply with the regulations in the provinces you intend to travel in. Brakes may be required in certain circumstances and can be purchased as an option or your trailer model can be upgraded before delivery if brakes are not available on certain trailers. It is your sole responsibility to ensure you comply with all provincial brake requirements for vehicles and also that you always operate your tow vehicle safely. Legend Boats accepts no responsibility with regards to provincial compliance.