Small doesn’t have to be plain. The Splash+ FLEX gives you luxurious pontoon features at a compact price.
|~ Upgrade to Soft-Step DuraWeave flooring||$1,399|
|~ Bluetooth stereo with MP3 port and 2 speakers||$789|
|~ In-Dash Humminbird Helix 5 GPS fish/depth finder||$599|
|~ Oversized aluminum boarding ladder||$399|
|~ Removable tinted windscreen||$249|
|~ 12 volt power outlet||$119|
|TOTAL PREMIUM PACKAGE VALUE||$3,554|
|For a limited time it's all yours FOR FREE.|
|We give you the most standard equipment.|
|Maximum Capacity:||1810 lbs.|
|Hull Weight:||1325 lbs.|
- 4 integrated tube-mounted cleats/rings
- Anti-vibration foam-backed quiet fencing
- Double-sealed deck seams
- Floors are fastened with multiple stainless steel fasteners for durability
- Gates with posi-lock latches - 3
- Large diameter .080 gauge pontoon tubes - 23"
- Lightweight design for better flotation, increased capacities & better performance with smaller outboards
- Performance-enhancing all-aluminum V-transom
- Pressurized triple-section tube design with EZ-drain plug
- Soft-Step Dura-Weave EZ-Clean floor
- Stainless steel floor fasteners for durability
- Tough shark-nosed cones with spray-deflecting fins
- Treated 3/4” 7-ply marine-grade plywood floor
- Ultra-light composite seat base construction
- EZ-reset circuit breakers
- Fibreglass console with built-in colour fishfinder, stereo, illuminated gauges and switches, a deluxe steering wheel and MP3 port
- Illuminated gauges
- Aerated livewell - US gallons / litres - 11 / 42
- Aerated seat-mounted livewell or cooler
- High capacity aerator pump
- Threaded Sure-Lock stand pipe with overflow protection
- Chaise lounge with integrated storage
- Comfortable front couches for comfy lounging and storage
- Comfortable front couches with armest
- Deluxe captain’s chair with armrests and slider
- Exclusive Ultra-Flow seat bases offer unmatched ventilation and storage
Decks and Storage
- Drink holders - 6
- Rear Fishing Station with livewell, cutting board, rod and drink holders
- Deck-mounted mooring cleats - 4
- Extra-large bimini top with 1” anodized aluminum frame
- EZ-access rear gate for easy docking, loading and water sports
- Navigational and bimini-mounted anchor lights
- Portable fuel tank
- Removable table with integrated drink holders
Select the Mercury outboard that best suits your needs from the motor choices below. Simply add the amount to the standard package price to have the motor that is perfect for you.
|25 ELPT 4-Stroke||Included||-----||
M = Manual Start
E = Electric Start
H = Tiller Handle
L = Long Shaft
PT = Power Trim & Tilt
|30 ELPT 4-Stroke||+ $1,299||+ $3|
|40 ELPT 4-Stroke||+ $3,999||+ $8|
|40 ELPT CT 4-Stroke||+ $4,499||+ $9|
|50 ELPT CT 4-Stroke||+ $5,799||+ $12|
|60 ELPT CT 4-Stroke||+ $6,799||+ $14|
|90 ELPT CT 4-Stroke||+ $9,199||+ $18|
|DUPT1922A-03||$2,699||~ Suitable for up to 2200 lbs.|
Explore the Splash Series eBrochure and customize your boat package
with any dealer installed accessory to truly make your boat one of a kind!!
"CLICK" image for more information.
No-fee Setup and Orientation
All of the components of your boat, motor, and trailer package have been specially chosen for compatibility. The professionals at your authorized Legend Dealership will help you select the proper motor and options for your package. They will then prepare your package to ensure proper and worry-free operation.
Side console models, full windshield models and pontoons:
The setup includes the following items: control box, shift cables, starting battery, aluminum propeller, outboard installation and set-up. Your dealer will prepare your package and give you a full orientation to ensure trouble-free boating from day one.
Utility models in packages:
The setup includes the following items: outboard installation and setup, propeller, fuel tank, starting battery on packages with electric start motor or utility boat models with lights or livewells. Your dealer will prepare your package and give you a full orientation to ensure trouble-free boating from day one.
*Your ip address determines your location which allows us to give you your local, All-In, No-Fee price online. Some ip addresses may not properly reflect your actual location, which could affect the All-In pricing displayed. Licenses, and taxes are extra on all prices. Delivery is available at an additional cost. Payments are calculated with licenses, bank registration charges, and taxes as your downpayment at 6.49% over 780 weeks for amounts $10,000 and higher, and 8.99% over 364 weeks for amounts less than $10,000 (at time of printing). All financing is OAC. Payments will vary by province. All Choose your power prices are in addition and only available with the purchase of the specific package they are listed with; they are not stand alone motor prices. Premium Packages and Luxury Packages are model specific and are only available with the purchase of a boat package. Towing weights are approximate and are calculated based on a full tank of fuel and 200 pounds for batteries and gear. Speed tests were done with 2 persons, 50 pounds of gear and proper weight distribution. Actual performance may vary. Prices, rates and specifications are subject to change or error. Pictures may show options.
Ask for complete details. All illustrations, photographs and specifications in this catalogue are based on the latest product information. See actual boat for complete accuracy. Legend reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, in prices, colours, materials, equipment, specifications and models, and to discontinue models or equipment.